It is at this time that we are extremely excited to post the Alana Steele interview questions and the responses she gave, exactly as they were sent…and returned. Just remember…this is the interview YOU voted for and requested!!!
October 20th, 2009
Ok, here are the questions. We might not use all of them but we will not edit them unless you want us to, for any reason.
1. What name would you like used for the interview?
2. Tell us something about you we wouldn’t know by looking at you?
3. If you could only listen to one CD for the rest of your life, and it couldn’t be a mixed CD, what would it be?
4. What is one movie that profoundly impacted your life?
5. What is your proudest moment?
6. What is your most life defining moment?
7. What book are you currently reading, if any? And what is the last book you finished reading?
8. Name three international performers who have served as role models to you?
9. Who is a local performer who served as a role model to you?
10. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times?
11. What is a typical day like in your life?
12. What three things do you never leave the house without?
13. What is the meaning behind your stage name?
14. How long does it take you to get ready?
15. Favorite drink?
16. What is your favorite performance?
17. What did you want to be when you were 10? 16?
18. If you won $1 Million and had to donate $100,000 to any charity, what charity would you support?
19. What is your favorite place to eat in Indy?
20. Sexiest bar/restaurant in Indy?
21. Three tv shows you watch on a consistent basis?
22. Most interesting local celebrity?
23. What is a song you want played at your funeral?
24. Long or short showers?
25. If you could send any message to Indy regarding any controversy in the last year, what would it be?(We are only including this if you want to say something
about everything that has been said. We won’t include it if you don’t want to, we want you to have fun with the interview and for you to look good. If you answer it, we’ll probably write…Alana would like to send this message to Indy…” ”
Hope you had fun with them. We ask alot b/c we probably won’t use all of them. We’ll let you know when it’s up. Also, if you could send us 1 or 2 pics you want us to include that would be great, otherwise I’ll pull them from online…
Peter and Alex
Later, the same day, Alana did respond and tell us she liked the questions and would have them done by Wednesday or Thursday. A week later and we still have not received the responses. We did explain to Alana that we needed the answers by today at noon or we would need to move on to other plans. We even extended the deadline by almost 12 hours…with no response. But all is not lost…Alana did send us a message two days ago…
“hey i am getting ready to answer the questions………had a very busy weekend and got caught up on my boy job today……on question 25 about the controversy, i will answer if i can have a list of things that have been said………i will answer true or not true…..im not sure of what has been said………..i feel no need to defend myself because i know all the right people are showing their true selves with their conflicting stories and lies……i will confirm or deny such things u or ur readers might have heard or been told……….such as, ” alana quit talbot” etc…..thanks……i just dont want to tell my side of the story because i have nothing nice to say……im sure u understand….thanks boys”
Remember, your friends chose you for this interview. So…we’re sorry, dear Alana Steele fans, there will be no interview, by her choice…she has spoken to her fans!
Nonetheless, McKinzie from RadioNOW 100.9 has been chosen as our next interview. The questions have been sent and she has informed us she is excited to see the interview up in print. This upcoming weekend, leading to Miss Indiana USA, we will have interviews with J. Scott Reid(pageant judge and stylist), Bailee Zimmerman(Miss Teen Indiana USA) and Brittany Mason(Miss Indiana USA 2008)!!! Thankfully…those interviewees have been spoken to and the responses are on their way!
Oh, and if you like our blog…can you PLEASE go to this link and vote for us!!!! Top 50 Indiana Blogs! It takes 2.2 seconds!!!
Eyes Open…We’re Watching!